Drapers Bethesda Seeks Sales Associates
Sales Associate (Bethesda, MD)
W. Curtis Draper Tobacconist in Bethesda, Maryland are now hiring! We are a high volume, privately owned and operated company. We are currently seeking experienced full-time sales associates that are passionate about cigars and tobacco.
Responsibilities of the Sales Associate include but are not limited to:
- Greet, wait on and interact with customers providing them with prompt, courteous service and assistance.
- Be knowledgeable of, or willing to learn, to differentiate between various types of cigars, pipe tobaccos and related accessories.
- Keep display cases and other merchandising areas stocked and clean; display merchandise in an attractive, appealing, and orderly manner.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Nights, weekends and holiday availability are a must for this position.
- References required.
- Passion for premium tobacco products is preferred, but not required.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
Please submit your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious inquiries only. No phone calls will be accepted. Please note Drapers is a smoke-friendly environment.