UPDATED: Tickets Still Available to the Avo 85th Anniversary Dinner at Drapers Bethesda
You are invited to a very special dinner with cigar industry great Avo Uvezian as we welcome him to W. Curtis Draper Bethesda to mark his birthday and the launch of the Avo 85th Anniversary Limited Edition 2011 Cigar.
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011
Locale: W. Curtis Draper Tobacconist Bethesda, 4916 Del Ray Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Pricing: $125 for the General Public ($100 for Drapers Bethesda Box Members)
- Ticket price includes tax, gratuity and three (3) Avo Limited Edition Cigars: one Avo 85th Anniversary Limited Edition 2011, one Avo Compañero Limited Edition 2009, and one Avo Tesoro Limited Edition 2008.
- Food courtesy of Guardado’s Restaurant. Dinner menu selections include: Pollo a la Parilla (Grilled Chicken with Olives and Mushroom Sauce) and Lomo Salteado (Sautéed Beef with Onions, Green Peppers and Tomatoes; Served with Yellow Rice). Entrées will be paired with a selection of red and white wines.
- Entertainment courtesy of Unified Jazz Ensemble Featuring Mike Noonan
- Dinner seating is limited to 30 persons.
The last few Dinner tickets are on sale now at W Curtis Draper Bethesda. Visit the shop or call (301) 907-7990 to make your purchase.
– The Draper Boys
P.S. Drapers Bethesda will be open to the general public until 9:00 PM, however, the lounge will be closed for the private Avo dinner (see above). Note: Avo Uvezian will be available from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM to sign boxes that are purchased on the day of the event.