New Arrivals at Drapers: Drew Estate, Joya de Nicaragua & E.P. Carrillo
Drapers is pleased to welcome Drew Estate, Joya de Nicaragua and the latest additions to the E.P. Carrillo core line to its premium cigar offerings. For information on these or any other products contact us at (202) 638-2555.
Drew Estate $12-$13
- Liga Privada Dirty Rat by Drew Estate 5 x 44: The Dirty Rat is a stout 5 inch by 44 ring gauge corona with a fan-twist finished head utilizing their Stalk Cut and Cured, Connecticut Sungrown Habana capa, which is the same wrapper featured on the Liga Privada T52. This is a spicy, peppery blend of primarily Nicaraguan tobaccos from almost exclusively the Esteli Valley.
- Liga Privada T52 by Drew Estate Belicoso 6 x 52: The T52 employs a unique stalk-cut Sungrown Habano wrapper over a signature blendof seven different varieties of tobacco. On the outside, the stalk-cut wrapper is exquisite….dark, reddish-brown and glistening with oils. After rolling T52 is aged one full year, resulting in a brilliant array of complex nuances. Bold, distinct and loaded with notes of leather, earth, spices and black pepper, T52 is robust and satisfying.
Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie $6-$8
- Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie is a beautiful two tone cigar. The cigar is first rolled with the Ecuadorian wrapper and after it is finished the tip of it is covered with a rich, dark and sweet Nicaraguan wrapper for a very elegant and attractive look, but also a complex and particular taste. Available in boxes of 24 cigars.
- No.2 Belicoso 6 x 54
- No.4 Robusto 5 x 52
- No.7 Toro 6 x 50
- No.11 Corona Gorda 5 1/4 x 46
E.P. Carrillo Core Line $7-$9
- The E.P. Carrillo core line is medium to full in strength. It comprises a Dominican and Nicaraguan filler, Nicaraguan binder and a flavorful Ecuadorian Sumatra. Rich, creamy flavors typify this blend.
- Golosos 6 1/4 x 60
- Club 52 5 7/8 x 52
- Encantos 4 7/8 x 50