Little Puff 2012 Ticket Sales Procedures
Please read the following very carefully. There will only be two (2) opportunities to purchase tickets to Little Puff Weekend events (The Little Puff on September 28, 2012 & After Puff Recovery Lunch on September 29, 2012). Last year, tickets sold out in less than one hour, so please don’t delay when sale day arrives.
A friendly reminder, Little Puff falls on a very busy weekend in the District of Columbia,
we advise everyone attending from out of state to book a hotel room immediately!
Cost: $225.00 Per Person (Limited to 60 per shop)
- One (1) General Admission Ticket to The 13th Annual Little Puff
- A light breakfast
- Two (2) cigars (Manufacturer TBA)
- A maximum of three (3) general admission tickets (at $225.00 each) can be purchased per person.
- Breakfast attendees can purchase Non-Smoker ($150.00) and After Puff Recovery Lunch ($65.00) tickets at this time as well. Note: Only fifteen (15) Non-Smoking and thirty (30) Recovery Lunch tickets will be available to each shop. VIP Tickets are already sold out.
Option II: In-Store & Phone Purchase via Drapers Downtown DC*
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
W. Curtis Draper Tobacconist
699 15th Street NW (Corner of G Street NW), Washington, DC
Doors & Phone Lines Open at 9:30 AM
- Visit Drapers Downtown DC (699 15th Street NW) to purchase your General Admission ($200.00), Non-Smoker ($150.00) or After Puff Recovery Lunch ($65.00) tickets with cash or a major credit card (Note: VIP Tickets are already sold out).
- Purchase tickets using a major credit card by calling (202) 638-2555. We expect extremely high call volume, so please continue to redial until you get through.
Due to the increased popularity of this event, we will not take advance sales of any sort.
*Drapers DC only. Drapers Bethesda will not be selling tickets after August 14.